One of the greatest decisions I have ever made was marrying my husband six years ago! This is a day worth celebrating in every form and I love seeing couple's creativity come out in the style of their wedding; whether it's a giant party with 300+ guests or a quiet elopement, marriage is such a blessing!
Capturing those first giddy moments of having a ring on your finger is such a treat! I love being a part of moments like this and getting to know my couples for the first time through photographing their engagement.
After my faith, family is my top priority in life. Capturing moments with your most cherished loved ones is a passion of mine that will never soon leave. Life is too short with the ones you love as I learned just a few years ago after losing my brother. Having memories of photos I captured of my brother with my family is one of my most cherished possessions. If I were to recommend one session, family photos would win, hands down!
The weddings industry takes up about 80% of what I do the other 20% is spent working with companies like Nike Incorporated. I have had the complete gift of photographing Nike making an impact in the world through their Global Community Impact team.
After becoming an auntie in 2016 and taking in our first foster child this year, becoming a new mom is something that is very close to my heart! Photographing maternity sessions are my secret passion!
It's in the same field as maternity sessions! Witnessing new life is one of the most incredible moments I will ever be a part of.